How to Easily Grow Your Natural Hair
Growing natural hair can be easy and complicated depending on how you go about it. It can take a lot of time, be costly and frustrating. It can also be effortless and cost you nothing at all. Your natural hair can be what you expect it to be.
If you’ve been trying to grow your hair for a while now and can’t seem to figure out why nothing is working for your hair, you SHOULD read this simple e-book, because in this quick read, I will be sharing the following key points.
– The growth cycle of natural hair
– What to expect when growing your hair
– Why your hair isn’t growing
– How to actually grow your hair without miracle products
– How your diet affects your hair growth
– Why eating healthy trumps hair growth vitamins
– Factors that determines your hair growth potential
– The most important problem that you need to deal with if you want to grow your hair
– Recommended vitamin and minerals, as well as food sources that contributes to hair growth
– How your health affects your hair growth rate
After reading my book, your hair should be able to achieve the following:
– Your hair should grow at its normal rate
– It should feel nicer and effortlessly grow on its own
– Break less and retain more length than what you were used to
This e-book series contains tip #152-179 from my 365 natural hair tips series. Be sure to get the other e-books in this series so that you will have a more complete natural hair knowledge.
I KNOW THIS E-BOOK IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. IT MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF YOU WANT TO:
– LEARN HOW TO WORK WITH YOUR HAIR
– LEARN HOW TO GROW YOUR HAIR
– LEARN HOW TO MOISTURIZE YOUR HAIR
– LEARN HOW TO RETAIN MOISTURE
– CONTROL BREAKAGE, SPLIT ENDS, DAMAGE AND DRY HAIR
– STOP WASTING TIME LISTENING TO CONFUSING HAIR ADVICE
Be guided day-by-day on your hair journey as I teach you everything you need to know about your hair, one tip at a time.