A Beginner’s Guide to Natural Hair: 10 Tips for Hair Growth & Retaining Moisture
Let’s face it, natural hair can be time-consuming and difficult when you don’t know what you’re doing.
It’s even more confusing when you’re presented with so much information, some of which is contradictory.
So to help you clarify any confusion and get you focused on the things that you really need for healthy hair, I have compiled a list of 10 key things that you should know about your hair.
In this 21 page e-book, I explain these 10 key topics about your natural hair
- The Science Behind The Structure of Your Hair
- The Science Behind How Your Hair Grows
- Factors That Contributes To Hair Growth
- How To Choose The Right Products With The Right Ingredients For Your Hair
- How Choosing The Right Products Can Help Your Hair Grow
- Factors That Determines Your Hair’s Maximum Length
- The Difference Between Hair Growth and Length Retention
- The Importance of Scalp Health in Healthy Hair Growth
- Over 25 Recommended Hairstyles for Different Hair Length
- How To Build A Regimen That Works With Your Hair And Lifestyle
This e-book also contains a list of 70 recommended products under these product types:
- Co-wash conditioners
- Moisturizing Deep Conditioning Treatment
- Protein Deep Conditioning Treatment
- Leave-In Conditioners
- Styling Products
- Oils and Sealants
- Tools & Hair Accessories
WHO THIS E-BOOK IS FOR
This e-book was written to give you an introduction into the world of natural hair care in terms of what you need to know when starting out. It’s a perfect book for you if you’ve been natural for a while now and feel like you still don’t know what you’re supposed to do. It was also written to give you a good foundation that will help you to navigate the natural hair care world online.