Science of Natural Hair for Beginners
There are many factors that contributes to the way your hair looks and feels the way it currently is. This is why every head of hair is different. Understanding the simple science behind your hair will save you lots of stress.
You see it’s crucial that you have a general understanding of the scientific nature of your hair because the products that you will be using in your hair are all formulated to compliment the scientific components of your hair. In this e-guide, I cover practical hair tips on Black hair composition that will help you to understand your hair more so that you can take better care of it.
In this e-guide, you will understand:
– Why natural hair is different from other hair type and why it needs a unique care
– How to determine your hair type when it comes to your coil pattern, texture and density
– The three critical layers that forms your hair and what it means for your hair health
– Why your natural hair is weak and breaks easily
– Why your hair is unique to you and why you should treat it with a personalized care
This e-book contains tip #84-94 from my 365 Natural Hair Daily Tips. Check out the rest of the e-book in this series for a comprehensive natural hair knowledge.
I KNOW THIS E-BOOK IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. IT MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF YOU WANT TO:
– LEARN HOW TO WORK WITH YOUR HAIR
– LEARN HOW TO GROW YOUR HAIR
– LEARN HOW TO MOISTURIZE YOUR HAIR
– LEARN HOW TO RETAIN MOISTURE
– CONTROL BREAKAGE, SPLIT ENDS, DAMAGE AND DRY HAIR
– STOP WASTING TIME LISTENING TO CONFUSING HAIR ADVICE