Managing Excessively Shedding Natural Hair
Excessive hair loss can set you back on your natural hair journey. If hair growth is one of your hair goals, its best to know how to minimize hair loss so that your hair can grow. Eventhough not all hair loss is bad, as daily hair loss is part of your hair growth cycle. However, when the amount of hair loss is more than usual, then it can be bad news to the health of your hair.
This is why in my e-book, I will be sharing the following key points with you when it comes to shedding.
1. Why your hair sheds
2. What to do when you have excessive shedding
3. How to differentiate between breakage and shedding
4. How to reduce shedding when it becomes excessive
5. How to work with excessive shedding during postpartum
What your hair should feel like after reading the e-book.
1. Be able to reduce shedding when possible
2. Have thicker hair volume
3. Healthy growing hair
This e-book contains tip #145-151 in my 365 daily hair tips series. Remember to check out the other e-book in my “Natural Hair Tips Series”
I UNDERSTAND THIS E-BOOK SERIES MIGHT NOT BE FOR EVERYONE. BUT IT MAY BE FOR YOU IF YOU WANT TO:
– LEARN HOW TO WORK WITH YOUR HAIR
– LEARN HOW TO GROW YOUR HAIR
– LEARN HOW TO MOISTURIZE YOUR HAIR
– LEARN HOW TO RETAIN MOISTURE
– CONTROL BREAKAGE, SPLIT ENDS, DAMAGE AND DRY HAIR
– STOP WASTING TIME LISTENING TO CONFUSING HAIR ADVICE